Enter from a lovely shaded and cool patio dominated by a sprawling old cork oak tree. This is where we serve breakfast. It's also a great place to take a break from the sun, read a book and plan your day.
El Taller is next to the main house but remains completely independent. It comprises of a wonderful light spacious open plan living room & bedroom with white wooden flooring, King-size comfortable double bed and en - suite Tadelakt shower room, basin and toilet.
At the rear there is a private terrace and steps to take you on the roof with beautiful views to the country side.The swimming pool and barbecue area are for shared use. There are facilities to make food & drinks there.Breakfast consists of delicious mostly locally sourced foods, typically, orange juice, muesli Jamon, various cheeses, home grown tomatoes, tortilla, fried & boiled eggs, yoghurt, tea, coffee & toast.
El Taller is ideally located in a rural area, fantastic to unwind and still have the easy option of exploring the nearby wonderful beaches and coastal villages.
Click on photo to enlarge
August & Christmas
€ 50 night - € 350 week
€ 65 night - € 455 week
€ 75 night - € 525 week
€ 80 night - € 560 week
Prices are inclusive, based on a couple & includes breakfast and cleaning charges.
Reviews from our guest book, please feel welcome to leave any comments;
We had a fantastic time in your B&B. Thanks for your hospitality!! we enjoyed the surroundings, animals and your garden, and so much more... We hope to see you again,
Martin and Mariel, September 2012
Thanks for a lovely relaxing stay, for lending us all the bits and bobs we forgot to bring, and for not mentioning there was WiFi. We've had a lovely time at your beautiful place,
Fran & Nicholas August 2012.
Long live casa la dehesa and all its wonderful creatures! All testament to your generosity and love. We will remember the lush and chilled out vibe here and the glorious breakfasts!
Jo& Becky August 2012
We have really enjoyed our stay in your lovely house with all it's artistry. You have been so friendly and helpful and have made us fell so much at home. I can only say ''muy bueno''
Des, June 2012
Thanks a lot for your hospitality, your recommendations (the Arab food was great) and things you told us about. Our stay in the B&B was perfect. We enjoyed the sun, the rain, the animals, the hills, the beach...all of it. We love this place and look forward to come back some day!
Marcha & Mark, May 2012
Thanks for all information about the area, the good breakfast, the best in all Spain. Thank you for your hospitality, Johan & Yvonne, October 2011
We booked la cabaña for 5 days and we liked the atmosphere, the animals, the setting, the area with the beautiful beaches, nice villages and towns and don't forget the light, so much, we wanted (and could) stay a few more days at the B&B. Who needs a hotel in Cadiz?? Thank you so much for your warm hospitality, your advice and your good food. This place is truly a good place to refresh the mind. We'll be back one fine day!
Syp & Madeleine, September 2011
We have had such a great time at your place. You have inspired us to put our dreams into action and we are looking forward to coming back and staying with you again. There is much you can teach us! The location, the food, the company and the concept made this a really lovely couple of days and we wish we had longer to spend. we'll definitely be back, Vanessa, Tipi & Rudy, September 2011
Thanks for a glorious and relaxing atmosphere, with wonderful wholesome and delicious breakfasts. It has been the perfect getaway for us; a chance to rest in good company with lovely hospitality. we also enjoyed the company of the animals, we are already planning when we can return, definitely our kind of holiday, Clair & Leslie, April 2011.
- Consists of one large open plan room with double bed, Shower room with toilet and sink. There is a wood burning stove for the winter.
- Private patio with views to the countryside.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Includes use of swimming pool and barbecue area. There are also cooking facilities in the BBQ area.
- The nearest shops and bars are a 5 minute drive, the nearest beaches are a 10-15 minute drive. We recommend you to have your own transport.
- We would like to make you aware that we have 3 friendly dogs, 2 cat's and of course the hens.
- The swimming pool has no surrounding fencing and therefore may not be suitable for young children.
- There is also a small unfenced pond.
- We do not accept responsibility for any injuries to any persons however incurred whilst at El taller.
- There is Free Wifi
- El Taller is available all year round. It is suitable for 2 people but can accommodate 3, for extra people there is a 15 euro charge per person per night, including breakfast.
- There are discounts available for long term rentals
- Minimum booking is 2 nights apart from August when the minimum is 4 nights.
- A booking deposit of 50% is required.
- Pets are allowed in consultation with the us.
- Use of high energy usage equipment is prohibited unless in consultation with the owner.
To make an enquiry / reservation